Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cream Cheese Sausage Crescents

This is a recipe from Julie :) I made this a few weeks ago for Sunday School breakfast, and everyone loved it! Oh, and I made it ahead of time for our little family just to see if it was good - yep, it definitely was! It didn't last too long in our house... So easy and so delicious!

Cream Cheese Sausage Crescents
Ingredients:
2-3 packages of crescent rolls
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 pound of sausage

Directions:
Brown sausage and drain. Mix cream cheese and sausage until well blended. Unroll each tube of crescents and separate. Put 1 tablespoon of cream cheese sausage mixture at the large part of the crescent. Roll crescent. Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.

Note: The original recipe called for croissants in a tube, but I couldn't find those. Crescent rolls worked just fine!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

My already giant butt doesn't like you very much. Now I will have to add more girth to it when I try these.

I made this last nightw with normal ground beef. Next time I am going to try it with buffalo and not tell Jayson. Sshhhh. Add garlic to the meatloaf and a little Parmesan mmm.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/BUFFALO-MEATLOAF-WITH-SPINACH-AND-ROASTED-BABY-POTATOES-239814